The Minijet M379 was introduced on the market to answer to the customer needs, as an alternative to the rotary valves and the dilute phase pneumatic conveying. The Nol-Tec MiniJet is suitable for the dense and semi-dense phase pneumatic conveying for medium capacity and distances.
It is usually used under filters and EPS to convey powder and dust, can be placed under manual bag dump and big bag unloading stations, and can also be used to convey additives and other products within the manufacturing process.
- ATEX Version, widely used in the chemical industry;
- HT Version, suitable for high temperature, such as ash up to 250°C;
- TiO2 Version, suitable for the conveying of titanium dioxide, highly abrasive and cohesive products, such as kaolin;
- PLUS Version, integrates the Air Assist® system and is used for longer distances, in the case of conveying line with many bends and with non free flowing products. The Purge and Non Purge version is used for the food industry.
- 12 Lt mod. 379-12
- 18 Lt mod. 379-18
- 24 Lt mod. 379-24
- 60 Lt mod. 379-60
- 100 Lt mod. 379-100
- Special customized models
- High versatility and compact design to be placed in tight spaces;
- Suitable to move product with low and high bulk density;
- Distances covered until 100 m;
- Capacity up to 2,5 m³/ h with smaller models, while higher capacity with 100L Minijet;
- PED 97/23/EC and ATEX certification;
- Designed for Heavy Duty applications.
Powder, cohesive, organic and minerals with different bulk density, such as: calcium carbonate, lime, fluorine, silica fume, magnesium, talc, vitamins, pigments, fly ash, ESP dust, iron oxide, zinc oxide, cobalt, selenium and much more.