Principles of the Discharging System
NTE PROCESS Circle Feeder is to be attached to the bottom of a hopper or silo. On the
bottom panel of the CF, thin, flat vanes rotate. The vanes spread out and move the
powder materials to the periphery of the cylinder. The materials are introduced to
the exhaust port by peripheral vanes and discharged.
Adjustment of Discharging Rate
Clearance Adjustment of Flow Adjusting Ring (Standard): the feed rate is controlled
with raising and lowering the height of flow adjusting bolts on the casing by turning
the flow adjusting bolts. Rotation Speed Adjustment of Rotary vanes(Optional): increases the discharging rate and lower r.p.m. decreases it.
Mass-flow is the movement where the material in streams flows in a storage tank to be smoothly discharged. The CF enables massflow (first-in first-out) as it allows the material to radially flow towards the periphery where it is discharged. Segregation is the uneven distribution of components in a powder or granular material that occurs during flows of the material due to differences in physical properties of its components. The mass-flow prevents segregation materials.
Cases of Segragation Improvement
Segregation is difficult to check visually, and the adverse effects resulting from segregation during storage and handling of powder and granular materials are diverse. For the pharmaceutical and food industries, in particular, segregation is a significant factor in lowered product quality. The CF is the one and only feeder in the world that can prevent segregation via mass-flow discharging. Circle Feeder improves the stability of product quality.
• CF −Σ (Circle Feeder Sigma): high accuracy with combination of a CF with a volumetric feeder.
• LF: stable feeding the string materials that are likely to twine around.
• DS (Disc Feeder): high accuracy is possible with less breakup and stable quality.
• CS (Sanytary type): for pharmaceutical and food industry.
• CFD: dust collector of Circle Feeder type.
• PTC (Pneumatic circle): ejector installed! Highly accurate feeder for pneumatic conveying.
• CU (Container Unit): container having feeding capability.
• YPD: Polymer Dissolution Systems: (applicable to the other powder dissolution than polymer.)
• MA (Mini-Ace): powder and granular material and small size feeder.
• MD (Micro Discharger): high accuracy and small size feeder.
• DF (Delta): compact, uniform powder feeder.
Specifications may vary in accordance with the characteristics of the powder material. One exhaust port is provided as a standard feature. (Additional ports can be attached as required, e.g. two ports).
Special models are also available:
• Standard materials: SS400 and SUS304 Optional materials : SUS316,316L, titanium, hastelloy, resincoating, and etc
• Watertight construction.
• Airtight 490.3kPa (5kg/cm²) for example.• Heat-resistant specifications (powder material temperature, etc).
• Wear-resistant specifications (rotary vanes, etc.) and many more.
• Explosion-proof specifications (eG3, d2G4).
• Revolution speed control optionally by Beier, disco, or inverter.
• CF-200 with revolution speed control unit as a standard.
• Equipment larger than CF-2400 is also available.
Some handled products:
- Chemical Substances: Calcium carbonate, mixed fertilizer, charcoal, soda ash, sodium phosphate, soap powder, titanium oxide, dyes, potassium chloride, strontium carbonate, pigment, resin, dryed sludge, chemical fiber, coke, coal, blast furnace slag, pulp sludge, etc.
- Food: Corn starch, coffee grounds, steamed sweet potato, tea, flour, soy bean flour, starch dogtooth, violet starch, oolong-tea, amino + dried bonito, ground hydrangea tea, etc.
- Feed: Rice husk, wheat bran, bran, coconut pulp, rape seed pulp, soy bean residue, wheat germ, fish meal, fowl drippings, minced chicken/pork, etc.
- Others: Adipic acid, alumina, antimony, sponge pulp, foundry sand, epoxy resin, mica, incineration ash,lump cellulose derivative, carbon black, impregnated pulp chip, oil coke, sawdust, sludge, etc.