NOL-TEC EUROPE EXHIBITED AT TIRE TECHNOLOGY 2018
From 20th to 22nd February, Nol-Tec Europe attended Tire Technology for the third consecutive year. Tire Technology is the most important exhibition dedicated to the tire deisgn and manufacturing that took place in Hannover.
Nol-Tec exhibited at its booth the following technologies, which make it a leading company in bulk handling in tire and rubber industries:
- the patented Air Assist® technology, specific for the dense phase pneumatic conveying, truck silo loading and batching systems (learn more);
- the Air Mixer Blender M244 that, unlike conventional mechanical blenders, uses only the "strength " of the air to get mixtures of products with different bulk density and particle size, in a quick and effective way, ensuring a specific control for the process requirements. (learn more);
- the automatica Bootlift M529, used to connect truck/rail hoppers to the final destination in order to allow dust free products discharge.
The main benefits of Nol-Tec solutions dedicated to tire and rubber industry are the following:
- Carbon black and silica friendly handling systems avoiding fines production during conveying;
- Over 120 years of combined experience in writing proprietary PLC control code for batch
- Plug-resistant proprietary design standards for amorphous silica ingredients;
- 100% product containment using complete dust free systems;
- Easy to expand at the pace of your business.
Ask for more information: email@example.com